KDE-Telepathy Meeting Minutes

Daniele E. Domenichelli daniele.domenichelli at gmail.com
Mon Apr 11 01:55:18 CEST 2011

Sorry, but I wasn't able to attend the meeting, I just wanted to add
some notes about DBusTubes.

I managed to fix the patch for qtdbus peer-to-peer and now all the tests
pass. It took a lot of time because I was quite busy and because I had
more major issues with some calls and with the tests running both the
server and the client in just one process, so I had to another couple of
fixes and to run the server for the tests in a separate process. (Even
though I found the way to run both the client and the server in the same
process, that was quite ugly, so for now there won't be a way to do it).

I updated the merge request this afternoon (after a long fight against
gitorious), if anyone is interested and wants to test you can find it
here: [1]

I really hope it will get merged before Qt 4.8 feature freeze!

About the DBusTubes branch in telepathy-qt4 anyone knows if it was
updated recently and/or if there is a version somewhere based on
tp-qt4>=0.5? My branch is really outdated and was still based on
pre-cmake telepathy-qt4...

If nobody is working on that, now that I updated the Qt patch I think I
can help with that until George will start the work on Nepomuk library...
By the way, I'll be at Nepomuk sprint at Randa in June, I hope to meet
many of you there! :D

Cheers,
 Daniele

P.S. Thanks anyone for the great job you are doing!

[1]https://qt.gitorious.org/qt/qt/merge_requests/2343