Reviews

Daniele E. Domenichelli daniele.domenichelli at gmail.com
Thu Dec 9 14:50:20 CET 2010

Hello George,

On 12/09/2010 11:28 AM, George Kiagiadakis wrote:
> I don't think reviewboard is fit for the job as their command
> line tool doesn't work (at least for me) and it also doesn't track
> commits from what I've seen in the current reviews that are on the
> server.

What's wrong with the command line tool? I didn't try it with git yet,
but it was working well with svn.

I think that reviewboard is the right place for announcing that there is
something to review. It sends automatically e-mails to this mailing
list, so everyone here is notified when a new review is added.

The lack of commits tracking is a big limitation though... Until
reviewboard gets a full git integration, we could try adding to the
review request a link to a branch somewhere, so that it is possible to
clone it and to check the commits one by one. The review should be on
the reviewboard though...

> Furthermore, we need people to review. I can do it for others. Is
> there anyone to review my stuff?

What do you need to review? I think I can try to review the approver
stuff, but I can't help you with KCall, because I don't know anything
about, sorry.

> Also, am I the only one who has something for review at the moment?

I don't have enough time to work actively at the moment, so I don't have
anything to review... Anyway I think I can find some time to review stuff...

Cheers,
 Daniele