Reviews

David david at davidedmundson.co.uk
Thu Dec 9 12:50:42 CET 2010

On Thursday 09 December 2010 10:28:55 George Kiagiadakis wrote:
> Hello,

> Furthermore, we need people to review. I can do it for others. Is
> there anyone to review my stuff?

I can review your code I imagine. Pester me via email and I'm more likely to
respond.

> Also, am I the only one who has something for review at the moment?

I had some code reviewed by Domme which we organsied over Jabber/IRC. For some
other sections of code I just pushed straight to master. No-one seemed to be
around and given that the rest of my code hasn't been reviewed it didn't seem
like a particularly bad thing.