[kde-solaris] http://solaris.kde.org refesh

Stefan Teleman stefan.teleman at gmail.com
Mon Jul 27 02:16:42 CEST 2009

On Sun, Jul 26, 2009 at 19:17, hajma<tropikhajma at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
> KDE 4.3 is about to be released yet the first page coming up in google
> query for "kde solaris" is http://solaris.kde.org with 5 years old
> info on KDE 3.4.
>
> Could someone with the powers refresh the pages along the attached
> proposal? I only did the first three, they are the most critical I
> believe. I know it's crude and ugly, - patches are welcome.

I think that the first thing you would probably need to do, is to
propose a design which you yourself do not describe as "crude and
ugly".

Very few would be interested in rebuilding a web site with a new
design, when the original author of this new design promotes it as
"ugly, but hey, feel free to make it better and send me patches".

What would be the incentive to change here ? Make it look worse ?

Stefan Teleman
KDE e.V.
stefan.teleman at gmail.com