[kde-solaris] http://solaris.kde.org refesh

hajma tropikhajma at gmail.com
Mon Jul 27 01:17:20 CEST 2009

Hi,
KDE 4.3 is about to be released yet the first page coming up in google
query for "kde solaris" is http://solaris.kde.org with 5 years old
info on KDE 3.4.

Could someone with the powers refresh the pages along the attached
proposal? I only did the first three, they are the most critical I
believe. I know it's crude and ugly, - patches are welcome.

BTW who does have the powers?

The howtos should be just deleted IMO; the FAQ - I was not able to
edit them via the 'Edit' link.

Also it would be in place to see who of the persons listed at
http://solaris.kde.org/contact/ is still interested in the project

As regards all the links on the left side (below the 'Contact Us'), I
think they are redundant and confusing - any argument for leaving them
there?

TIA

hajma