[kde-solaris] KDE Clock

Adriaan de Groot groot at kde.org
Thu Jul 9 17:26:33 CEST 2009

On Tuesday 07 July 2009 11:07:36 pm Sergio Charpinel Jr. wrote:
> I sent an email some time ago about a problem with KDE Clock in Solaris. I
> didn't find a solution yet (just a patch) and maybe someone could help me.
> The timezone is wrong and I cant modify the KDE clock manually.

3.5, right? Or 3.4.3? Those could well be considered "unmaintained", as the
KDE Solaris community seems to have moved on -- you might try something like
Belenix 0.7, though, to see if the clock stuff is fixed there.

I know there's a KDE bug (196316?) about timezones and how changing the
timezone in KDE doesn't do the right thing.