[kde-solaris] Integrating KDE into GDM on OpenSolaris 2008.05

stefan.teleman at gmail.com stefan.teleman at gmail.com
Mon Jun 30 16:12:21 CEST 2008

On 6/30/08, Dave Price <dap at aber.ac.uk> wrote:

> I have looked at the instructions at the bottom
> of the techbase KDE document, but they
> of course apply to a world using the /usr/dt stuff
> which is now not used in "OpenSolaris 2008.05".
>
> Any chance someone can either tell me what to
> do, or point me at some documents etc.

Two things to keep in mind:

1. We don't support building, or running, KDE4 on OpenSolaris 2008.05.
You are certainly welcome to try doing so, but the results may be
undefined.

2. GDM Configuration is explained in detail here:

http://live.gnome.org/GDM/2.22/Configuration
http://library.gnome.org/admin/gdm/stable/exampleconf.html.en

Stefan Teleman
KDE e.V.