[kde-solaris] problems with configuring dtlogin on SXDE

mirko at raner.ws mirko at raner.ws
Mon Jun 25 22:59:01 CEST 2007

Nilesh,

this sounds similar to a problem that I had when I first installed KDE 3.4 on a Solaris 10 box. It was a locale problem; see http://archives.devshed.com/forums/kde-96/adding-kde-3-4-1-to-session-menu-in-dtlogin-1330447.html.
I forgot the exact details, but I had to change the system's locale to make it work. I can look up the exact changes on my box at home, if that's necessary.

HTH,

Mirko