[kde-solaris] problems with configuring dtlogin on SXDE

Mirko Raner mirko at raner.ws
Tue Jun 26 08:42:48 CEST 2007

More specifically, in /etc/default/init, I changed the LANG=... line to
read:

LANG=en_US.UTF-8

There might have been other things that needed to be changed as well, but I
remember that this particular change was necessary to make KDE selectable
from dtlogin. The change seems somewhat strange and unrelated to the
problem at hand, but maybe someone else can explain why this is necessary.

Mirko

Quoting mirko at raner.ws:

http://archives.devshed.com/forums/kde-96/adding-kde-3-4-1-to-session-menu-in-dtlogin-1330447.html.