[kde-solaris] Improve Startup-Speed for KDE!?

michael schuster Michael.Schuster at Sun.COM
Thu Jul 5 07:43:09 CEST 2007

Michael Lindig wrote:

> The problem is that Solaris is not my prefered system

oh, that's a pity!

> and the day has only 24
> hours. DTrace is Solaris specific and does not help me at normal work, so I have
> to decide where I invest my time :) !

I'm sorry - I do tend to miss the forest for the trees once in a while :-)
Still, I think what I said applies nonetheless: your time is probably
better invested learning the optimal technique addressing your problem
first ... I believe you might even get some help on this here ;-)

cheers
Michael
--
Michael Schuster	Sun Microsystems, Inc.