[kde-solaris] kicker only visible on first desktop

Balatoni Denes dbalatoni at programozo.hu
Thu Mar 16 20:29:18 CET 2006

Hi!

I have compiled kde 3.5 on solaris 8 with gcc. The problem is that
kicker only appears on the first desktop. If I switch desktop with the pager
applet, there is no kicker on any other desktops (I have the default four).

I start kwin and kicker from a shell script which is given in the
Dtsession*wmStartupCommand, but if I start startkde, the situation is the
same.

Any help or pointers to fix this is appreciated

bye
Denes

--
---
What kills me, doesn't make me stronger.