[kde-solaris] Re: KDE, Solaris, GCC, etc ...

Stefan Teleman steleman at nyc.rr.com
Sat Oct 2 01:02:34 CEST 2004

Please stop posting these unsubstantiated rumors about the Sun
compilers and licensing issues w/r/t Open Source. Sun has never,
*EVER* attached any restrictions on using their compilers for
building Open Source software. This kind of garbage gossip belongs on
Slashdot and not on this list.

Please stop making personal comments about my mind, my .signature or
whatever else happens not to strike your fancy at any given time.
This list is about KDE, Solaris and issues pertaining to such.

--Stefan

-----