[kde-solaris] KDE 3.3.1 for Solaris 8 and 9 UltraSPARC [SunStudio 9 build]

Sunil funtoos at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 21 00:59:11 CET 2004

Hi Stefan,

Me again...:) This time I tried to compile KDE with
your patches applied with Forte 7 and I got stuck at
kdelibs with following error:

"kmainwindow.h", line 1012: Error:
kRestoreMainWindows<T>() already had a body defined.
"kmainwindow.h", line 1026: Error:
kRestoreMainWindows<T>() already had a body defined.

the file being compiled is kdeui/kxmlguibuilder.cpp.
THe offending code is in "kmainwindow.h",

template <typename T>
inline void kRestoreMainWindows() {
}

template <typename T0, typename T1>
inline void kRestoreMainWindows() {
}

template <typename T0, typename T1, typename T2>
inline void kRestoreMainWindows() {
}

Any idea why it doesn't allow this? Is there an option
to allow this?

Is it fixed in some later version of Forte if its
something wrong with Forte?

Thanks,
-Sunil