[kde-solaris] Jpeg support

Damien Uern morpheus_2606 at internode.on.net
Mon May 31 17:11:33 CEST 2004

Hey,

Is anyone having trouble getting KDE to compile with jpeg support? I have the
correct libjpeg compiled and installed ok. I can compile the test program
from the configure script with the same gcc arguments as the configure
script. Yet Configure doesn't like it and says there is something wrong with
my jpeg installation.

checking for libjpeg6b... -ljpeg6b
configure: WARNING:
There is an installation error in jpeg support. You seem to have only one
of either the headers _or_ the libraries installed. You may need to either
provide correct --with-extra-... options, or the development package of
libjpeg6b. You can get a source package of libjpeg from http://www.ijg.org/
Disabling JPEG support.

I really don't get it. The libraries and headers for libjpeg are installed in
${prefix}/lib and ${prefix}/include respectively. It should work.

Damien

--
 "Didn't you have ads in the twentieth century?" -Leela
 "Well, sure, but not in our dreams. Only on TV and radio...and in