[kde-solaris] Jpeg support

Lars Tunkrans lars.tunkrans at bredband.net
Mon May 31 17:32:51 CEST 2004

  Well,

    There are too many  copies  of libjpeg  laying about in the Solaris directory tree.
    possible locations are:

    /usr/sfw/lib/libjpeg
    /opt/sfw/lib/libjpeg

    and the ones you made up your self , likely:

    /usr/local/lib/libjpeg

    and all corresponding header files.

    You have got to make sure  by ordering  the searchpaths  with
    LD_LIBRARY_PATH  LDFLAGS  and CPPFLAGS  that you find the copy
    of libjpeg that you intend to use.

    I would recommend using the the JPEG files in /usr/sfw
    as they are what the rest of the system uses in Solaris9

//Lars