[kde-solaris] Recommendations for new machine

Stefan Teleman steleman at nyc.rr.com
Wed May 12 01:45:35 CEST 2004

Hi.

Sorry for the delay in answering -- it is verboten for me to post from
work. :-|

http://www.ibiblio.org/pub/mirrors/kde/stable/3.2.1/contrib/Solaris/8/

This seems to be the complete set of packages.

I am in the middle of working on KDE 3.2.2 with QT 3.3.2. It should be
done sometimes towards the end of this month.

--Stefan

-----