[kde-solaris] Fatal communication error with a client

Stefan Teleman steleman at nyc.rr.com
Fri Jan 30 02:52:51 CET 2004

Hi. :-)

I have uploaded a patch to for this bug (kdearts-patch01). It only
contains /opt/kde-3.1.4/bin/artsd, with the correct permissions (for
now, until i find the real cause for this problem, and the real fix)
-- the binary itself is identical.

I have also added an explanation for this patch in the installation
instructions.

The patch is in KDE-3.1.4

--Stefan

-----