[kde-solaris] xmodmap problems

Stefan Teleman steleman at nyc.rr.com
Sun Jan 18 17:35:08 CET 2004

Hi Roman!

I think you can use the xkb extension and the keyboard layout config
utility from KDE Control Center -> Regional and Accessibility ->
Keyobard Layout to change the keyboard layout. I am not an expert at
re-mapping keyboards though ... however, i do know that it is
possible to remap to a Sun keyboard. The default keyboard mappings in
the Control Center do not seem to have the Sun keyboard maps ...

--Stefan

-----