[kde-solaris] The Easter Bunny will be here this weekend

Stefan Teleman steleman at nyc.rr.com
Fri Apr 9 03:48:14 CEST 2004

There are no Forte specific libraries required. The only Sun specific
library required is libsunmath.so.1, which Sun allows to be freely
distributed with third party software, so i will include it in a
package. All the other KDE required libraries are included in the big
kderequired package.

I don't really know what Sun's plans are with Gnome. I know 2.6 is
out, but i have not heard or seen any announcements about it at Sun
-- but then i could have just missed it. Maybe one of the nice Sun
members can shed some more light on this. :-)

--Stefan

-----