[kde-solaris] Solaris 8 native 32-bit port

Brian Foddy kde-solaris@mail.kde.org
Tue Jan 21 00:22:00 2003

Not to mention convincing the KDE developers to keep any new
code working by staying away from more gcc'isms in their code.
I'm sure they claim Forte is the problem, etc, etc, etc.  Not wanting
to start a flame war,  why can't we all just get along :)
Now if only we could get Java and the C++ ABI libraries to
get alone also.  :)

Good work tho, my hats off.  I attempted that once or twice
but quickly just ran out of gas as it involved more changes than
I wanted to maintain.

Brian