[kde-solaris] Solaris 8 native 32-bit port

Stefan Teleman kde-solaris@mail.kde.org
Mon Jan 20 23:56:00 2003

Yes, i plan on releasing this port in Sun pkg format, for the final
release -- just to be consistent with Sun's standard package
distribution format. But i'm not there just yet -- right now i'm just
happy i got it to work. :-) The sound quality is very very nice. :-)

As for the source code, i would definitely like to merge it into the
main source tree at some point, but that will take a little time,
since this port has required many code changes (and some serious
Makefile hand patching).

--Stefan

-----