[kde-solaris] KDE 3.1.4 binary packageing

steleman at nyc.rr.com steleman at nyc.rr.com
Wed Dec 17 03:38:43 CET 2003

Ok.

First off: No, i really don't need to rename my
packages unless someone speaking for Sun
Microsystems, Inc. tells me to do so. And, my
packages have been observing this naming convention
ever since April. And they've been installed at Sun,
also since April. All the comments pertaining to
this issue so far came from people not officially
associated with Sun.

Otherwise, everyone else is entitled and free to
express their opinions.

I intend to put an end to this discussion.
Otherwise,  this job becomes impossible to do. Next
thing is, why did i choose /opt/fsw4sun and not
/opt/bobby, why do i use this patch and not that
patch, etc.

When in doubt, please refer  to the very first
sentence of the GNU General Public License:

"This Software Is Provided As Is".

--Stefan

-----