Please do your evaluations NOW

Valorie Zimmerman valorie.zimmerman at gmail.com
Tue Aug 20 20:17:35 BST 2019

Dear students, only one of you has completed their eval!

That leaves 96% of you still to finish. Please do this in a timely way;
waiting until close to the deadline is asking for auto-fail, and we don't
want that!

Now is the time to polish your last blog posts, and your Status report;
please make it shiny and beautiful! Make it easy for our KDE promo folks to
spread the word about your work for our community.

I hope to see many of you present your project work in person at Akademy in
a few weeks.

Let's finish strong!

Valorie

--