GSoC students: Thank you for completing your evaluations on time

Valorie Zimmerman valorie.zimmerman at gmail.com
Tue Aug 27 05:09:50 BST 2019

And thank you for all the work you have done in and for the KDE community.
I'm looking forward to meeting to many of you soon, at Akademy. Those of
you who are unable to attend, I will miss you, and hope that you can come
next year instead.

Please all of you, once you are done sighing in relief that your work is
done -- think about tasks related to the work of your project and your team
that teens could complete in a couple of days. These can be coding tasks,
but other things such as making videos to illustrate how some application
works and other cool promotions, documentation that needs updating, and
whatever else you can think of.

I've not seen an announcement of Google Code-in yet, but I hope that it
will be held and that many of you will mentor a few tasks. When we have
lots of tasks and lots of mentors, it's a really fun program.

In short, I want you to stay part of the KDE community, continue to work
with us to bring the best software on Earth to the world, and to have fun
while doing it.

Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Valorie, for KDE Student Programs

--