Result after report status for SoK 2018

Ashwin Samudre capnoi8 at gmail.com
Thu May 10 20:00:32 UTC 2018

Hello,

I received the softcopy of my SoK certificate on 12th april 2018. Its been
almost a month, but I haven't received the hardcopy of the certificate and
the goodies. If things are in process, please do let me know.

Also, will there be an announcement regarding which participants of SoK are
selected to attend the Akademy 2018 in the upcoming days.?

Please do let me know for the above mentioned queries.

Thank you,
Ashwin