Result after report status for SoK 2018

Valorie Zimmerman valorie.zimmerman at gmail.com
Thu May 10 22:12:14 UTC 2018

Hi students, please don't write to KDE-Soc list (which is your fellow
students) with a question like this. Most mentors and even admins are
not subscribed. This list is for you students to communicate among
yourselves.

For questions like this, please write directly to KDE-Soc-management at kde.org

Thanks,

Valorie