Time to evaluate!

Valorie Zimmerman valorie.zimmerman at gmail.com
Wed Jun 13 20:15:27 UTC 2018

Hello GSoC students, it is evaluation time. You have your part in
this; in fact, you must submit your evaluation of how we are
supporting you by the deadline in order to advance.

Naturally, we must do our part as well; most of the mentors have
already submitted their evaluations of you and your work. Remember
that part of your work is communication including blogging on the KDE
planet [1], on your Status page [2], in the devel mail lists, and with
your team and mentor. As I check now, I see 3 empty pages. Fix this
now!

I noticed that there were a couple of questions asked here on the list
about speaking at Akademy. Remember, most mentors don't read this list
which is for you and your fellow students to help one another out. If
you need to talk to your mentor you know how to do that, and to talk
to the admins: kde-soc-management at kde.org. The #kde-soc IRC channel
and Telegram group will work as well.

I hope all is going well; if it is not please speak to your mentor
immediately. If you feel you can't talk directly to your mentor or
another member of your team, please write to us at
kde-soc-management at kde.org. Don't wait; Do It Now.

All the best,

Valorie, for the KDE GSoC admin team

1. http://planet.kde.org/