To all students who were not accept for this GSoC season

Valorie Zimmerman valorie.zimmerman at gmail.com
Thu May 4 17:23:24 UTC 2017

You are disappointed, and that is difficult to deal with. We're unable
to accept all proposals for GSoc.

We hope you still want to work in the KDE community, and so have set
up a second mentoring program which we'll be rolling out after the
mid-point of GSoC, called Season of KDE.

Until then, we hope you will continue to fix bugs, improve
documentation, artwork, translations, and the thousand and one other
tasks that the KDE community accomplishes.

All the best,

Valorie, for the KDE student programs team

--
http://about.me/valoriez