Experience and small pointer for Community bonding.

Aniketh Gireesh anikethgireesh at gmail.com
Wed May 17 06:01:27 UTC 2017

Hey fellow GSoCer's :),

Hope all are doing great with their project team and our community. It's
like we completed two weeks of community bonding period and hope most of
you are enjoying it :). I know some of you like me are having some tough
time because of the university end-semester exams and all. But, it is nice
to work on things which you love when you are sick of studying anymore and
having an awesome community like this and great helping people in our
community to help us out, it makes everything much better. But yes, *Exams
comes first* as my people in Krita says ;)

So, here is the thing, we all are needed to do some prerequisites before we
start hacking on to the project right, I was doing the same and was stuck
at some places. So I have written something down as a blog post which could
be a pointer to help you out. And also about, how cool our community and
its people are. They are always ready to help us out.

So here is the blog post[0] about it so that you people could get things
going smoothly. If things work out smoothly, thank Valorie too :) She was
the one who came up with the idea of this blog post so that I could be some
help for you guys. Becuase knowledge is only gained by sharing.

(PS: I believe that the prerequisites might be different for different
project teams inside KDE)

[0] - https://anikethfoss.wordpress.com/2017/05/15/awesomekde-community/

cheers.

--