How are you doing? Anything we can do to help?

Valorie Zimmerman valorie.zimmerman at gmail.com
Thu Feb 9 04:55:17 UTC 2017

Hello students,

I've noticed many of you subscribing, but haven't seen much discussion
here. This list exists for you students to help one another out, and
some of the mentors and admins are subscribed as well.

How is it going so far? Do you need help embedding yourself into your
team of choice? This is the place to ask questions, to ask for
introductions, pointers to information, and etc.

I'm looking forward to some discussion and questions here.

Valorie, part of the KDE Student Programs admin team

PS: send mail to kde-soc-management at kde.org for questions to the admins alone

--
http://about.me/valoriez