KDE Student Project

Valorie Zimmerman valorie.zimmerman at gmail.com
Thu Feb 9 03:30:12 UTC 2017

Hi Himanshu, I just saw your post.

On Thu, Nov 10, 2016 at 5:27 AM, Himanshu Dixit <hudixt at gmail.com> wrote:
> My username is - himanshudixit
> i got introduced to season of code just when a day before deadline, so i
> researched a bit. And found out a project that calibrates with my
> capabilities.
> I don't have mentor name mentioned.
> Can you look at the project and give a feedback about the same?
> Or is there any way to submit more new project proposal with list.
> Thanks

Are you asking about Google Code-in? If so, you asked rather late, and
that contest for 13-18 year-old students is over. If you are asking
about GSoC, we as an organization just applied to participated. We do
have an Ideas page [1], and there should be a mentor's name on every
idea. We don't allow any ideas from people not willing to mentor, so
if you still see such, please tell me directly, and I'll remove it.

In the meantime, I hope that you have long gotten involved with your
team of choice, and are settling in to the KDE community.

Valorie, one of the admins for KDE Student Programs

1. https://community.kde.org/GSoC/2017/Ideas

--
http://about.me/valoriez