How are you doing? Anything we can do to help?

Valorie Zimmerman valorie.zimmerman at gmail.com
Thu Feb 9 08:37:12 UTC 2017

On Wed, Feb 8, 2017 at 10:19 PM, Shrimadhav U K
<magicteacher95 at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
> My name is Shrimadhav U K. I am currently in my final year studying Computer
> Science and Engineering at National Institute of Technology, Calicut.
> I would like to contribute to your organization. Please help me get started.
> Yours truly
> Shrimadhav U K
> https://www.shrimadhavuk.me/

Hi Shrimadhav, I'm replying to the list, as many of the students might
have the same question.

Basic: https://community.kde.org/Get_Involved

KDE Devel Manual: http://archive.flossmanuals.net/kde-guide/

I assume all students have read https://community.kde.org/GSoC, the
Ideas page, and all the links in there.

Beyond that, I can't say more without learning your interests. What
KDE software do you love? What annoys you, or delights you?

Valorie