Any last minute problems your GSoC admins can help with?

Valorie Zimmerman valorie.zimmerman at gmail.com
Fri Aug 25 02:44:31 UTC 2017

Hello students,

The deadline for coding approaches, and it's time to finalize your
project, your report to Google, and your final evaluation.

Of course most of your questions will go to the team you are working
in, and your mentor(s). This email is just a reminder that we KDE GSoC
admins are here for you at kde-soc-management.

I hope the end of the program is very smooth for you, and you settle
right into team membership. Remember that we want you to mentor
13-18-year-olds this fall for GCi, so we gathering ideas for small
tasks for them as they occur to you now. Discuss this with your team
for guidance about how big these tasks should be. Remember that the
KDE community is here for you always!

All the best,

Valorie

--