KDE-Soc Telegram group

Albert Vaca albertvaka at gmail.com
Sun Mar 13 21:30:00 UTC 2016

It's amazing the level of analysis-paralysis we can achieve. Where is the
Telegram group I can join? If anybody thinks that tool X, Y or Z different
than Telegram would be great, let's have that too!

http://unhandledexpression.com/2013/12/17/telegram-stand-back-we-know-maths/
>> which I found quite interesting, especially the longer discussion in the
>> comments between the author of the article and some guy from Telegram.
>
> Thats exactly what I wanted to point out. Like Schneier's Law:
>
> "any person can invent a security system so clever that she or he can't
> think of how to break it."
>
> So be careful about home-made security encryption in software like
> Telegram. It does not mean that it is secure...

We'll use public Telegram groups, not one-to-one end-to-end-encrypted
secret chats, so how is that relevant? What threat is it potentially not
secure against?

--
Nicolás