KDE-Soc Telegram group

Valorie Zimmerman valorie.zimmerman at gmail.com
Sun Mar 13 22:38:09 UTC 2016

On Sun, Mar 13, 2016 at 2:30 PM, Albert Vaca <albertvaka at gmail.com> wrote:
> It's amazing the level of analysis-paralysis we can achieve. Where is the
> Telegram group I can join? If anybody thinks that tool X, Y or Z different
> than Telegram would be great, let's have that too!

https://telegram.me/joinchat/A-9tjgavn9YJ2myF1aTK4A is the KDE-Soc group.

Valorie

PS: the KDE Telegram Cafe' chan is active, and fun, as are the various
W2L groups and chans. Kubuntu has some groups as well. I also find the
Planet KDE channel and the KDE Sysadmin channels useful. BTW, a
channel is read-only, while a group is social.

http://about.me/valoriez