Query regarding wiki to learn GSOC project

Cristian Baldi bld.cris.96 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 13 11:25:29 UTC 2016

Hey Neelansh

We actually discarded the exercises project and we forgot to remove it from
the ideas page. We found it not enough interesting for gsoc.

I will update the page in the next days, we are just coming home from a
week-long gathering with the KDE and WikiToLearn TEAMS and we are all a bit
tired.

You could propose on any other project, I am really sorry we are not
developing this anymore.

Bye Cristian