Query regarding wiki to learn GSOC project

Neelansh garg neelansh5 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 13 10:31:23 UTC 2016

Hi,

I’m Neelansh Garg. I am studying B.Tech computer science(2nd year) at USIT
(IP university ,Delhi). I have gone through the KDE GSOC 2016 ideas page
and want to contribute to the project "wiki to learn Exercise project".

I wanted to know more details about the project.

how should the web app be integrated with wikitolearn pages? can we simply
add links of  exercises to their corresponding pages?
should the exercises be simple MCQs or what other type of exercises will
there be?

i have done many web development projects you can check them out on my
github profile: https://github.com/neelansh

Thanks
Neelansh