Question about the Android idea

Alberto Pastrolin albertopastrolin at gmail.com
Sat Mar 16 11:45:24 UTC 2013

Hi, I am an Italian university student; I have discovered the gsoc thanks
to an older student, and looking into the ideas I've seen the idea of the
Android integration, but it isn't really clear: can I ask you more details?
I know quite well the Android system (I'm not a developer but I like to
play with the system), and I know well Java and standard C, QT only played
sometimes with pyQT, but i have some months to learn better in case: if
some other skill are requested can you write them?
Thanks in advice and best regards,
Alberto Pastrolin