kde projects for GSoC 2013

Myriam Schweingruber myriam at kde.org
Mon Mar 11 09:50:34 UTC 2013

Hi Sreedar,

On Mon, Mar 11, 2013 at 9:48 AM, sreedhar palayil
<sreedharpalayil at gmail.com> wrote:
> I would like to know about KDE's GSoC 2013 projects, will be easier
> for a C, C   programmer.

Why do you ask again? I already sent you a reply with extensive
information in the kde-devel mailing list, please read that mail again
and all that documentation it links to and start contributing to KDE.
It's pretty pointless to ask the same question on two different
mailing lists.

Regards, Myriam
http://www.fsfe.org