Willing to take a project in Season of KDE

Tarun !... c2tarun at gmail.com
Wed May 11 11:39:46 CEST 2011

Hi everybody.
My name is Tarun Kumar Mall. I am a student.
I want to take
http://community.kde.org/GSoC/2011/Ideas#Project:_VOIP_Plugin_for_Kontactproject
for Season of KDE.
I am doing my research since last few weeks.
I found the tutorial of how to create a plugin for kontact (thanks to
techbase)
I have been reading Qt/C++ and now I am quite familiar with it.
In my research I found that for creating a VoIP plugin either I have to use
asterisk framework, or telepathy framework.
Telepathy's integration with kde is better. But telepathy with Qt is not
very well documented.
I can say that my research is stuck at the point of how to implement VoIP
section.
I need help. If any mentor of anyone can help me please reply.
My IRC nick is c2tarun.
Thank you.

--
Tarun Kumar Mall