Willing to take a project in Season of KDE

Martin Klapetek martin.klapetek at gmail.com
Wed May 11 11:59:16 CEST 2011

Hi Tarun,

I'd just like to point you to the Telepathy-Qt4 documentation[0], which is
pretty good (I'm using it every day) once you understand how Telepathy
works. Also, feel free to come by #kde-telepathy and ask questions, there is
almost always somebody who will either help you understand or who will show
you the direction.

Good luck with your project!
--Marty

[0] - http://telepathy.freedesktop.org/doc/telepathy-qt4/index.html