GSoC wrapup

Lydia Pintscher lydia at kde.org
Mon Aug 17 10:08:41 CEST 2009

Heya :)

GSoC is coming to an end and I or someone else from the admin team
would like to publish a blogentry and dot article with 2 to 3
sentences about every student and their project telling what was done
and maybe a link to your blog for more details. Bonus points if you
can make a cool screenshot that shows your work.
Could you all please get them to us by Friday? That would be awesome. :)

Season of KDE students: Same goes for you. I know some of you are not
done yet and will continue to work on their project. Please send us a
few lines as well for the blog entry and link to your blog if you have
one and screenshot as well.

Let's show the world the cool stuff you did.

Cheers
Lydia

--
Lydia Pintscher