Nokey Status

Reinhold Kainhofer reinhold at kainhofer.com
Mon Jul 11 18:54:17 CEST 2005

On Monday 11 July 2005 18:30, Leo Spalteholz wrote:
> I haven't had much time to work on the project since it is crunch time
> for my classes right now.  Most of my work will be done in the last
> three weeks of August when my exams are done.

Yes, the Sept 1 deadline from Google is more than sub-optimal, given that many
countries don't start their university holidays on June1 like the US (in the
US all exams are over by then...), but rather have exams until mid or even
end of july...

On the other hand, university holidays here last until end of september, so it
would be much better if the soc could last a little longer...

Cheers,
Reinhold

email: reinhold at kainhofer.com, http://reinhold.kainhofer.com/
 * K Desktop Environment, http://www.kde.org, KOrganizer / KPilot maintainer