Koto - Weekly Report #1

Iain Dooley idoo4002 at mail.usyd.edu.au
Wed Jul 13 12:16:38 CEST 2005

Okay, so i've sort of gotten underway... at last!! at least now, with
the help of my fearless mentors thiago and cornelius from KDE, I have
defined what my project actually IS and what is deliverable for the SOC.
And i've also got a name for my project now :-)

you can check out my profile on planet soc, or you can see my personal
page here:

http://www.iaindooley.com/koto

So now I just have to learn C++, Qt and Ruby. No problems!!

Oh, by the way, I still haven't received confirmation from Google that
they got my paperwork. I guess I will resubmit at some stage. The tax
thing is a bit of a mystery, but as far as I can work out, I just tick
box a) on the W7 and then get my ITIN that way. Seems easy enough.

I've got SVN access to KDE, so I'm just about to setup the repo for my
project.

cheers

iain