Introducing me to the work

lnas90 lnas90 lnas90 at gmail.com
Sat Dec 19 15:59:44 CET 2009

Well folks my name is Lucas Nunes, also known as lnas90 (lowercase L not I
confuse people), I live in Brazil at Feira de Santana in Bahia state.
I have 19 years and using Linux is already about 5 years but have always
been user, never liked programming, though perhaps find interesting.
I've written a book in Portuguese on Linux for beginners called Linux
without Mystery, published in 2006.

As I said already I'm not a programmer and have not mastered the English
language (I'm currently using the google translator to send this email), but
I wanted to help the KDE, as I admire the work done here.
Please if you have any task that can be really useful, let me know.

Hugs

--
Deus te abençoe