help me for contributing

Adriaan de Groot groot at kde.org
Mon Dec 21 12:35:46 CET 2009

On Monday 07 December 2009 05:40:36 pm Aditya C.S wrote:
> I am Aditya.cs from bangalore.I am doing my first year engineering.I have
> knowledge about C program.I want to contibute for the kde project.What
> junior job can I take with a knowledge of C

Hello Aditya,

Tomaz already answered, but I don't know if his answer got through to you. KDE
is mostly written in C++, with only a very small amount of C (and Python, and
some other languages). Tomaz wrote he'd be willing to help mentor you if you
have the time -- and are willing -- to work on C++ and then KDE.

That said, many of the introductory tasks are labeled as such in our bug
tracker with "JJ:" Onthe front page of bugs.kde.org you can find a link "Junior
Jobs" which will show them to you.

[ade]

--
Adriaan de Groot, vice president (legal affairs), KDE e.V.
    http://ev.kde.org/