[Fwd: [Fwd: Re: [kde-artists] NEWS flash from GNOME. :-D]]

Jos Poortvliet jos at mijnkamer.nl
Thu May 31 14:35:59 CEST 2007

On 5/31/07, JRT <jrt256 at earthlink.net> wrote:
> Current KDE code does "minimize scaling".  The standard requires
> "minimize inconsistent style".  It really is that simple.

Now you actually got pretty close to a solution: KDE follows the spec
ALMOST perfectly. The reasons for not following perfectly could be
very pressing, don't just assume it's because of stupidity (that's how
you'r mail reads, you know, even if you didn't intend that).

Maybe it's time to try to find a fix for the problem and send a patch.
I don't think you'll convince someone else to write one...

In either case, can we stop this fight?