[Fwd: [Fwd: Re: [kde-artists] NEWS flash from GNOME. :-D]]

Richard A. Johnson nixternal at ubuntu.com
Thu May 31 08:46:12 CEST 2007

On Thursday 31 May 2007, JRT wrote:
| Sorry to post something controversial to the list.
|
| I think that new people should know what they are getting into.

I snipped everything out as it doesn't need to be repeated. Are you a "new
person" by chance? I am, 6 months maybe working with the KDE community, so I
am about as new as one could get. I have never had one problem yet, and I
have disagreed with a core developer, and have a couple of time, and never
once I have ever been disrespected or treated unfairly. The KDE community
actually entrusted me with stuff and welcomed me with open arms in a way.

I just wanted to say it isn't fair that you think "new people" should know
what they are getting into from one incident. Plus I am not 100% sure this
was the correct list to send this to, but then again I am new.

--
Richard A. Johnson
nixternal at ubuntu.com
GPG Key: 0x2E2C0124