[Fwd: [Fwd: Re: [kde-artists] NEWS flash from GNOME. :-D]]

JRT jrt256 at earthlink.net
Thu May 31 08:22:48 CEST 2007

Sorry to post something controversial to the list.

I think that new people should know what they are getting into.

And to say that the greatest improvement that KDE-Quality can make in
KDE is to somehow change the attitude of the core developers.

The complete thread is on KDE-Artists.  You can try to figure out how
what started as my posting something that I found amusing -- it even has
a funny title -- degenerated into personal insults from TR and AJS.

This is not the attitude of the leadership of a project that I want to
work for.

Why does a project ask for more participants and then abuse those the
show up when they try to help?

--
JRT