myself... marc collin

Adriaan de Groot groot at kde.org
Fri Sep 22 00:21:40 CEST 2006

Hi Marc,

On Thursday 21 September 2006 03:17, Marc Collin wrote:
> i have some hours to give to kde-quality
> i have a few experience in C++, more in Java and C.

As Phil has already pointed out, doing bug triage / bug reproduction is
tremendously useful to the project -- but it might not exercise your
programming skills. On the other hand, once you have a confirmed bug in hand,
it may be that much easier to track it down.

> i'm a software engineering, can surely help with my knowledge in QA.

We don't have much in the way of formal process -- and don't want it either.
One more way to contribute is to write unit tests; for that you'll need to
look into the Qt unit testing framework. You'll be quite familiar with the
setup based on your Java background.

--
These are your friends - Adem
    GPG: FEA2 A3FE Adriaan de Groot